It sounds like you may be experiencing a problem with the Airtel RCCONF service on your Android device. To disable this service, you can try the following steps:
- Go to your Android device’s “Settings” menu and select “Apps” or “Application Manager”.
- Scroll through the list of installed apps and locate the “Airtel RCCONF” app.
- Tap on the app and select “Disable” or “Uninstall” from the options menu.
- Confirm your action and the Airtel RCCONF service should now be disabled or removed from your device.
Keep in mind that these steps may vary slightly depending on your specific Android device and version of the operating system. If you’re unable to disable or uninstall the Airtel RCCONF app, you may need to contact Airtel customer support for further assistance.
Solution to http//one.airtel.in/rcconf redirect on PC
It sounds like you are experiencing a problem with the Airtel RCCONF service on your PC. To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the Airtel RCCONF webpage at http://one.airtel.in/rcconf.
- If you are being automatically redirected to this webpage, try disabling any browser extensions or add-ons that may be causing the redirect.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, which may help to resolve the issue.
- If you are still experiencing the redirect problem, you may need to reset your browser’s settings to the default values.
- If none of these steps help to fix the problem, you may need to contact Airtel customer support for further assistance.
Keep in mind that these steps may vary depending on the specific web browser you are using. If you are unsure how to perform any of these tasks, you can try searching online for instructions or guidance specific to your browser.
Method to activate my Airtel SIM?
To activate your Airtel SIM card, you will need to follow the activation process that is specific to your region or country. In general, you can activate your Airtel SIM card by doing the following:
- Insert the SIM card into your phone and turn it on.
- Wait for your phone to detect the SIM card and establish a connection to the network.
- If prompted, enter the SIM card’s PIN code to unlock it.
- Wait for your phone to complete the activation process, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the activation is complete, you should be able to make and receive calls and texts using your Airtel SIM card.
If you are having difficulty activating your SIM card, you may need to contact Airtel customer support for further assistance. Be sure to have your SIM card number and other relevant details ready when you contact them.
To sum up, if you are experiencing a problem with one Airtel in RCCONF service on your Android device, you can try disabling or uninstalling the Airtel RCCONF app from your device’s “Settings” menu. This can typically be done by going to “Apps” or “Application Manager”, selecting the Airtel RCCONF app, and choosing the “Disable” or “Uninstall” option. If these steps do not fix the problem, you may need to contact Airtel customer support for further assistance. It’s also a good idea to make sure that your device and the Airtel RCCONF app are up to date with the latest software updates, as this may help to resolve any issues you are experiencing.